Last Updated: May 1, 2017
This Privacy Statement (“Privacy Statement”) explains how Well.do. (“Well.do,” “us,” “our,” and “we”) uses your information and applies to all who use our Web site – www.Well.do, mobile applications, electronic services, social networking sites, interactive features, online services, or any of our described online activities we own or control (collectively, the “Site”). This Privacy Statement is incorporated in our Term of Use,which also apply when you use our Site.
By using the Site, you agree to the terms of this Privacy Statement. If you do not agree with the practices described in this Privacy Statement, please do not provide us with your personal information or interact with the Site.
We may modify this Privacy Statement at any time. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the email address specified in your account) or by means of notice on the Site prior to the change becoming effective. You can determine when this Privacy Statement was last revised by referring to the date it was “Last Updated” above.
Glossary of Terms
Affiliate means an entity owned, directly or indirectly, by Well.do, Inc. or that is controlled by or under common control with Well.do, Inc., and also includes joint ventures entered into by Well.do, Inc. and/or its Affiliates.
Business Partners means, collectively, third parties with whom we conduct business, such as merchants, co-marketers, distributors, and resellers.
Cookie means a unique identifier, usually made up of small bits of text or code.
Device Data means information concerning a device you use to access, use, or interact with the Site, such as operating system type or mobile device model, browser type, domain, and other system settings, the language your system uses and the country and time zone of your device, geo-location, unique device identifier or other device identifier, mobile phone carrier identification, and device software platform and firmware information.
Non-Identifying Information means information that alone cannot identify you, including data from Cookies, Pixel Tags and Web Beacons, and Device Data. Non-Identifying Information may be derived from Personal Information.
Online Communities means, collectively, our social networking pages or accounts, forums, bulletin boards, discussion groups, chat rooms or other methods of communication that may be offered on or linked through the Site.
Other Programs means special programs, features and functionality on our Site or other co-branded websites with Business Partners that we reasonably control and that have special use terms applicable to such special programs, features and functionality.
Other Sources means sources of information that legally provide Well.do with your information, and which are outside the scope of this Privacy Statement at the time of collection.
Personal Information means information about you that specifically identifies you or, when combined with other information we have, can be used to identify you. This includes the following types of information:
- ● Contact Information: your name, postal addresses, email addresses, social networking website user account names, telephone numbers, or other addresses at which you are able to receive communications.
- ● Relationship Information: information you provide that enables us to determine lifestyle, interests, and activities, including location information related to your state/province, city, or neighborhood; areas of interest, the types of deals that interest you, information collected through your interactions with social networks, demographic information (e.g., birth date, age, gender); information about persons for whom you have purchased Well.do vouchers as gifts or who have bought Well.do vouchers as gifts for you; and information about friends who refer you or whom you have referred;
- ● Transaction Information: information you provide when you interact with us and the Site, such as the Well.do vouchers you are interested in, purchase and redeem; email and other communications; and how you interact with Business Partners and our Vendors; and
- ● Financial Information: information collected from you as needed to process payments for Well.do vouchers or other products or services that you buy, or as provided by you to administer your participation in optional services and programs, such as your payment card number, expiration date, and card verification number.
Pixel Tags and Web Beacons means tiny graphic images placed on website pages or in our emails that allow us to determine whether you have performed specific actions.
Third-Party Ad-Servers means Vendors and other third parties that provide the technology to place ads on websites and track ad performance.
Vendors means, collectively, third parties that perform business operations on behalf of Well.do, such as transaction processing, billing, mailing, communications services (e-mail, direct mail, etc.), marketing, data processing and analytics, servicing, collections, or ad management.
1.Types of Information We Collect
We will collect information, including Personal Information and Non-Identifying Information, when you interact with us and the Site, for example when you:
- ● access or use the Site;
- ● register, subscribe, or create an account with Well.do;
- ● open or respond to our e-mails;
- ● contact customer service or use other customer support tools;
- ● provide information to enroll or participate in other programs provided on behalf of, or together with, Business partners;
- ● visit any page online that displays our ads or content;
- ● purchase products or services on or through the Site;
- ● connect or link to any Site via social networking sites;
- ● post comments to Online communities; and
- ● provide information to our Merchants/vendors.
This Privacy Statement does not apply to the collection of information in any way other than as listed above.
We think that you benefit from a more personalized experience when we know more about you and what you like. However, you can limit the information you provide to Well.do, and you can limit the communications that Well.do sends to you.
Opt-out Commercial E-mails
You may choose not to receive commercial e-mails from us by following the instructions contained in any of the commercial e-mails we send or by logging into your account and adjusting your e-mail preferences. Please note that even if you unsubscribe from commercial email messages, we may still e-mail you non-commercial e-mails related to your account and your transactions on the Site. You may update your subscription preferences at any time.
3.How Well.do Uses Information
We use information collected as described in this Privacy Statement to:
- ● Operate, maintain and improve the Site and our services;
- ● Provide you with interest-based ads and offers for products and services from us and participating Merchants;
- ● Facilitate and fulfill orders placed on the Site;
- ● Evaluate your eligibility for certain types of offers, products or services that may be of interest to you, and analyze advertising effectiveness;
- ● Answer your questions and respond to your requests;
- ● Perform analytics and conduct customer research;
- ● Communicate and provide additional information that may be of interest to you about, sometimes by combining your information with information from other sources;
- ● Send you reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages, service bulletins, marketing messages, and requested information, including on behalf of Business Partners;
- ● Administer rewards, surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored by us or our Business Partners;
- ● Allow you to apply for a job, post a video or sign up for special offers from merchants, Business Partners, or third parties through the Site and Other Programs, and to
- ● Enhance other information we have about you directly or from Other Sources to help us better understand you and determine your interests.
We also may use information collected as described in this Privacy Statement with your consent or as otherwise required or permitted by law.
4.When and Why Well.do Discloses Information
- with any Well.do Affiliate who may only use the Personal Information for the purposes described in this Privacy Statement;
- with our Vendors to provide services for us and who are required to protect the Personal Information;
- to report or collect on debts owed to us or our Business Partners;
- with relevant Business Partners:
- ° with whom we jointly offer products and services;
- ° to facilitate a direct relationship with you, including in connection with any program we administer on behalf of the Business Partner;
- ° to enable electronic communications with you as part of purchase, a sponsored reward, offer, contest, program, or other activity in which you have elected to participate;
- ° to the extent you have purchased or redeemed a Well.do voucher, goods or services offered by a Business Partner or participated in an offer, rewards, contest or other activity or Other Programs sponsored or offered through Well.do on behalf of that Business Partner;
- ● with a purchaser of Well.do or any of the Well.do Affiliates (or their assets);
- ● to comply with legal orders and government requests, or as needed to support auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions;
- ● to combat fraud or criminal activity, and to protect our rights or those of our Affiliates, users, and Business Partners, or as part of legal proceedings affecting Well.do;
- ● in response to a subpoena, or similar legal process, including to law enforcement agencies, regulators, and courts in the United States and other countries where we operate; or
- ● with your consent.
We encourage Business Partners to adopt and post privacy policies. However, their use of Personal Information obtained through Well.do is governed by their privacy policies and is not subject to our control.
We may also disclose Non-Identifiable Information:
- ● for the same reasons we might share Personal Information;
- ● with Business Partners for their own analysis and research;
- ● to facilitate targeted content and ads; or
- ● with Third-Party Ad-Servers to place our ads and/or ads of our merchants or Business Partners on the Site and on third-party sites, and to analyze the effectiveness of those ads.
5.How Well.do Collects Information
You provide us with your Personal Information when you register, subscribe, create an account, make a purchase, or otherwise when you provide us with your Personal Information during your interaction with the Site and Other Programs. We also collect Personal Information when you contact us online for customer service and other support using self-help tools, such as email, text, or by posting to an Online Community.
Device Data may be collected when your device interacts with the Site and Well.do, even if you are not logged into the Site using your device. If you have questions about the security and privacy settings of your mobile device, please refer to instructions from your mobile service provider or the manufacturer of your device to learn how to adjust your settings.
6.Security of Personal Information
Well.do has implemented an information security program that contains administrative, technical and physical controls that are designed to reasonably safeguard Personal Information. For example, we use industry-standard encryption technology to secure Financial Account Information. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however.
7.Accessing and Correcting Personal Information
If you want to deactivate your Well.do account or have other questions or requests, please contact us. While we are ready to assist you in managing your subscriptions, deactivating your account, and removing your active profile, we cannot always delete records of past interactions and transactions. For example, we are required to retain records relating to previous purchases on the Site for financial reporting and compliance reasons.
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services and to maintain a record of your transactions for financial reporting purposes. If you wish to deactivate your account or request that we no longer use your Personal Information to provide you services contact us.
8. Contact Us; California Privacy Rights
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments about our privacy practices or this Privacy Statement. You can reach us online or by email.
Pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, residents of California can obtain certain information about the types of personal information that companies with whom they have an established business relationship have shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes during the proceeding calendar year. In particular, the law provides that companies must inform consumers about the categories of personal information that have been shared with third parties, the names and addresses of those third parties, and examples of the types of services or products marketed by those third parties. To request a copy of the information disclosure provided by Well.do pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, please contact us via the email. Please allow 30 days for a response.